The High Flier

The Student News Site of Frederick High School

The High Flier

The High Flier

Boysbasketball game
January 11, 2024
Unusual Animals as Pets
January 11, 2024
Top 5 Video Games
January 11, 2024
Prettiest Vacation spots
January 11, 2024

Best Christmas Gifts for friends

As this Christmas season is coming up, you might be wondering what to get a friend. This is a list of gifts that you can get a male or a female friend.

1. Car Accessories 

Car Accessories would be a great gift for a male or female friend because they would definitely want things to make their car look better. For a male friend you could get them a car vacuum cleaner, phone mounts, steering wheel covers, ect. A female friend would like the same things but probably in a different color or anything with the “bling” on it.

1. Clothes

Any friend would love to get more clothes, especially if they look nice. You could get a nice sweater or a shirt from a Nike store. They might need some new shoes to wear, you could get a pair of shoes from Dicks Sporting Goods or Footlocker. You can even get them a pair of slides to wear around the house.

1. Gaming Headset Mount

If your friend is into video games, you could get them things that would make their gaming setup look better. Like a light up keyboard, headset mount, new gaming chair etc. You could also get them a custom controller with a picture of you and your friend. You could get all of these from Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy or GameStop.

1. Cologne/Perfume

Your friend would definitely like some cologne or perfume. They would like to smell good at all times. Make sure that the cologne or perfume smells good too. Nobody wants to spray themselves with something that smells bad.

1. Matching jewelry

Matching jewelry is a great gift for best friends. You both can wear them all the time and if you get the ones that connect when you put them together, it just makes it better. Your friend would definitely love it.